Pages

Sabtu, 04 Februari 2012

when your gone-avril lavigne

I always needed time on my own

I never thought I'd need you there

when I cry

And the days feel like years when I'm

alone

And the bed where you lie

is made up on your side

When you walk away

I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you

right now?

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing

you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing

too

When you're gone

All the words I need to hear to always

get me through the day

And make it OK

I miss you

I've never felt this way before

Everything that I do

Reminds me of you

And the clothes you left

they lie on my floor

And they smell just like you

I love the things that you do

When you walk away

I count the steps that you take

Do you see how much I need you

right now?

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing

you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing

too

And when you're gone

The words I need to hear to always

get me through the day

And make it OK

I miss you

We were made for each other

Out here forever

I know we were

Yeah Yeah

All I ever wanted was for you to know

Everything I do I give my heart and

soul

I can hardly breathe, I need to feel

you here with me

Yeah

When you're gone

The pieces of my heart are missing

you

When you're gone

The face I came to know is missing

too

When you're gone

The words I need to hear will always

get me through the day

And make it OK

I miss you


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Hai All!!

hai!
Welcome to my blog..
Ini adalah blog aku yang ke dua.
Berilah kesan dan pesan kalian terhadap blogku ini..
Trims..
Enjoy in my room

about me and myself

Foto saya
only a human need friend and need someone to tell about my hard problem. And i believe can found it.

Pengikut

search

 

Blogroll

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

About